Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Surround yourself with positive, successful people

I can't emphasize this enough. If you have a negative spouse, friends or boss and you just can't bring yourself to get rid of them, find a bunch of people who are cheerful, positive and happy to hang around with and spend the majority of your time with them.

Thankfully for me, I have my band of "cheerleaders" - my brilliant sisters whom I turn to for all my business decisions, my hubby who always provides a listening ear to the business mumbo jumbo I'm spewing, my ever-supportive mum who quietly tolerates my tattoos and shaved head, and of course my circle of friends without which I'll have less laugh lines but be more dour.

P.S. On the above topic, I have exciting news coming up...I've been hibernating at home hard at work for the last few weeks and the results will be revealed soon...until then I am under embargo.