Sunday, September 27, 2009
“100 Best Business Ideas That Will Make you Rich” was created to be a platform for business owners to generate leads and help their business magnetically attract new customers on auto pilot. As an author, I know that having your story published creates instant credibility and can be a real door-opener to beneficial financial arrangements.
Let's say you are a retail shop owner. When the book is published, readers will be converted to new customers and you may also get a chance to be interviewed on local media about being in this book. All of these possibilities increase awareness of your business and branding.
It is heartening to be able to give well-deserved businesses much-needed attention and publicity.
On top of helping entrepreneurs,100 Best Business Ideas To Make You Rich has also helped fulfilled our goal of giving back to society as all book proceeds will go to The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund.
If you’d like to be part of our this book, sign up here:
Friday, July 31, 2009
Do you want to:
- Be financially free
- Have all the money you want
- Know how to make money any time you want aka Money-On-Demand
- Not have to go to work again – imagine your boss' face when you tell him that you QUIT
- Be able to buy anything you want and not care what the price tag says
- Go wherever you want for a holiday, whenever you want
- Be able to spend thousands of dollars to help charities
- Have all the free time you want
- Get richer and richer every day
Then, this book is for you! Available now in all bookstores and Amazon.com.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Thursday, June 25, 2009
1. Give money away: It sounds counter-intuitive, yet the more you give, the more you will receive (unless you block the receiving, which ties into
the next step). - I have to remember to do this more often
2. Get clear: You may push money away with hidden limiting beliefs, such as "money is bad"
or "rich people are evil." Those are beliefs, not facts. Get clear of them and money will come
3. Take action: Too many people sit and wait for money to materialize in front of them. You do
not have time to wait. Your role in the process of attracting money is to actually do something
to bring it your way. Act on your ideas right away. "Money likes speed" is my favorite mantra.
4. Support a cause: You may push money away because you don't feel you deserve it. One way
around this (while you still work on getting clear inside yourself) is to want money for a larger purpose. - I support all animal charities
thankful for. Show gratitude for anything in this moment that you can be sincerely grateful
for. Be thankful for everything. - Have to remember this as well...
6. Do what you love: There's no sense in working at something you hate. If you are currently at a job you don't like, find a way to enjoy it for the time being as you work toward finding your
passion. Following your passion is the greatest secret of all when it comes to attracting wealth.
And most importantly...
7. Get support: One of the wisest things you can do to achieve any goal is to get support.
Friday, June 19, 2009
To make it more exciting, I've decided to run a "Refer A Friend" contest and will pick the winners (3 lucky gals or guys) who have referred the most friends!
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
1. Aesthetics is a very competitive industry and it can be expensive to advertise in the media or on Google.