Saturday, July 11, 2009

What I've been up to...


1. Skydiving on Sunday (can't believe I'm doing this finally!)

2. Laser peel on Tuesday

3. Labia rejuvenation on Wednesday

4. Cellulite treatment on Thursday and another laser peel (for my sister)

5. Another laser treatment (to be finalised) and interview with a doctor on Friday

Can't believe that I'm doing this all for work...I'm such a lucky gal :)

Update: My laser treatments and anti aging website, ReviewAntiAging.com has had 2000 visitors and over 5000 pageviews!

Get the latest laser treatment reviews, anti aging tips and read profiles of the best aesthetic doctors in town at http://www.reviewantiaging.com

2 comments:

Boise LCD said...

"3. Labia rejuvenation on Wednesday"...

Just wanted to see how this went for you.
As in like, I really want to see.
Please send me some pictures.
I was thinking of having this done myself, but would like to see yours first.
Yes, I am a man.
Yes, I know men don't have Labia.
And that's why you should share yours with me.

You are beautiful.

waiting by my PC for your correspondence,
boiselcd@gmail.com

Donna Anti said...

Amazing post! And so true :)