Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7 "Unbusiness-like" Business Rules

I've spent the last 2 months working on and launching my new laser treatments and anti aging website ReviewAntiAging.com and here's what I've learnt:

1. Don't get hung up on results. Instead of keeping your eye only on the goal, enjoy the experience of building a business.

2. Let things develop naturally.

3. Be open and embrace opportunites as they come along - even if they are not what you expected. In fact, the least expected, the better!

4. Don't force things, let it be and believe that something better will come along (in my own experience, it always does!)

5. Practice detachment, have the intention and then let it go. Surrendor yourself to the good hands of the Universe.

6. Focus on offering value, not making money.

7. Live for the moment and don't stress too much about the future!

By following these simple principles, I've achieved results that have exceeded my expectations!

My goal is to let 1,000 women try out laser treatments - in fact, the first reader review starts next week, and I'm looking forward to helping women boost their confidence by improving their complexions.

Keen to try a laser treatment for FREE? Find out more here: http://www.reviewantiaging.com


No comments: