Monday, April 27, 2009

Follow Your Bliss


I’m in a bit of a woo-woo mood today so I am going to talk about metaphysics. Forget all the methods you’ve learnt about attracting what you want. You really only need one step - which is be happy now. Because when you are happy now, you tend to go for and get more of the things you wanted all along. And, if for some reason you don’t get it, you’re still happy.

Imagine that you have a magic wand in your own brain, and all you have to do is state the goals that you want to have, work towards them, while looking at everything that happens as a way of bringing you towards the goal.

That’s how I live my life. I see everything as wondrous opportunities and most importantly, I ALLOW and even expect wonderful things to come my way. It’s not failed me so far.

True, there have been times when things did not work out the way I expected them to but I see it as something for the better. I take it as lessons learnt and eagerly await the exciting events behind the circumstances.

Case in point: Even though the sales of my Asia’s Dragons ebook did not blow my socks off as I imagined, I’ve realized my goal of turning it into a print book (with a different title). On top of that, I am looking forward to a PR campaign (my first!) geared for its launch in July.

My publisher has also asked me to work on a very exciting book project – write about Singapore’s mighty leader, Lee Kuan Yew! WOW! I am really stoked and am so looking forward to this new challenge!

P.S. I LOVE my publisher (HK & C) for giving me this GREAT opportunity and for looking out for me!
.

.

No comments: