Monday, April 6, 2009

The importance of having purpose


" Dear Pearlin,

My friend show me an article from your book, Sleep & Get Rich. Your book is simple to read and inspiring, though I had read many similar books like Adam Khoo and others. But your compilations are more practical in my perspective.
Because of your book, I had rekindled my blog again with a new theme focusing on lifestyle related. I had added your link to my blog too. Though my blog traffic had not attract much traffic yet but your book is good enough to get me started.
I hope that one year later, I can proud to quote and share with others of you too.

Thank you.
Sincerely,Willy Liang"
"Garrick Tan thks Pearlin for writing boss of me, i read the book everyday, very motivating, hope i can learn from these people's success...cheers!"

"Hello, Mrs. Siow,

My name is Irfan Adianto, I’m an Indonesian student in NAFA studying Fine Arts. I just want to say that your book Boss of Me is such a bundle of inspiration for me.. It made me realize that success is not reserved for those who grew up with a silver spoon in their mouths. But for those who believe that they deserve it. I also read The Four-Hour Workweek after reading your interview in the papers. And loved the idea of making a muse to support your income, without getting trapped in the 9-to-5 mentality. Yet, you are the only person i know who happens to practice the idea, so I want to learn from you as much as I can."

It's emails like these that I get from my readers that make my day, validate my purpose & push me to achieve more :)

No comments: