Friday, May 29, 2009

Mental growth = financial growth


I've spent most of this week cooped up with Robert Kiyosaki and his team of financial advisers. As part of the National Achiever's Congress (NAC) organised by Success Resources, I've had the privilege of listening to the wealth guru as he extols his wisdom. Although I don't quite agree with everything he endorses, credit must be given to this ex-Vietnam war veteran for the way he runs his Rich Dad company - using a method similar to network marketing and the power of licensing, he's generated millions!

These past three days have been uncomfortable but strangely addictive for me. Attending a seminar is something I would not normally do as I am not very socialable and like staying at home. During seminar days, I'm forced to leave home early in the morning and not come back till 12 hours later. I'm also forced to network and talk to strangers. However, attending NAC has opened up my mind and I have made new friends.

In life, you have to take yourself out of your comfort zone and challenge yourself in order to grow. I believe that the external is a result of what's going on internally, and if you keep on doing the same thing, you're gonna get the same results. That's why I have signed up for two more seminars this year - T Harv Ecker's Millionaire Mindset and Anthony Robbin's Unleash The Power Within. Woowee!

No comments: